Friday, November 20, 2009

first blog ever...

so this is my first blog ever and i don't have any idea as to what i should write about... here goes nothing...
#1
My roommate Kayla Michelle Skipper convinced me to get this blog. She is really funny and makes amazing sweet tea! She is a way better speller than me, and i am often asking her how to spell words. She loves to wash dishes, and is by far the best cook in apartment #26! here is a little idea of the wonderfulness i live with!

Kayla Skipper freshman year wishing she were emo...

















#2
Yesterday is signed up to run the L.A. Half Marathon with a good friend in preparation for the Full L.A. Mathon. I officially started training today and am already really sore. I'm wondering what i got myself into again!






so i just keep telling myself i did it once and i can do it again:)






#3
so as im looking at all of the things i have to register for for my wedding i have decided i really want a cobalt blue kitchen aid mixer!! they are my favorite!!!

2 comments: